10% off Naim prices

I imagine everyone already knows about this, but in case not, I’ve had an email from Audio T and Tom Tom saying that there is 10% off Classic and Uniti until 12 July. Presumably this applies to all UK dealers.

2 Likes

Is that just Black Boxes or does it also apply to DR upgrades?

As it’s dealers promoting this I’d say new purchases, not factory work. That’s just applying logic rather than knowledge.

That’s what I thought. Too bad, I need DR on my 300 !

Unless this is being underwritten by Naim I would imagine there will be a few rather disgruntled smaller dealers out there.

Nice find

Mu-so QBs at £499 at John Lewis and Richersounds

I cannot see any mention of this on the Audio T website?

Interestingly it’s existing Naim owners only, this is the image they embedded in the email I got from Audio T yesterday " FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY FOR EXISTING NAIM OWNERS, YOU CAN SAVE 10% WHEN YOU UPGRADE YOUR NAIM CLASSIC OR UNITI PRODUCTS.

VISIT OR CALL YOUR NEAREST AUDIO T TO LEARN MORE.

OFFER ENDS 12TH JULY 2019 SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY"

Seems like a good deal and a great way to prompt people to upgrade. A win for Audio T, Naim and those who are thinking of an upgrade.

I received this from Signals which explains a bit more but the offer seems a little complicated:

For existing Naim owners, we can offer an additional 10% off the price of an upgrade or replacement unit from Classic or Uniti products.

• This offer excludes Statement and Mu-so

It’s complicated. Best talk to us!

Would a power supply be considered an upgrade, do you think?

Don’t see why not, but speak to a participating dealer near you, I would suggest.

Yes.

Shame it’s not 50% :wink:

2 Likes

O FFS! Some people are never satisfied… …

1 Like

Looks like Fraim is going up in price though from June 15th, already expensive. Although it is not yet announced, can they tempt you with the Kudos active day…would be good to catchup.

Funnily enough Signals are offering savings on Fraim up to 15 June.

As there is no Audio East Show this year, an Active Kudos day sounds great. I would be up for that.

I will let you know…speaking to Steve Sells, he seemed enthusiastic about SNAXo again👍

Given the price of the power supplies… more than the unit they power in some cases…

2 Likes