272 balance control

I guess the question is in the title. Had a look through the manual and couldn’t find anything on balance control but wondered if it is hidden anywhere?

It’s in your app, in audio setting.

1 Like

Thanks P-T-P :+1:

1 Like

Changed speaker position from firing lengthways to across the room. Listening position is offset hence the angle of the speakers. The right speaker is further away so a slight balance adjustment gives a good stable image.
New position seems to have tamed some of the excessive brightness, maybe less reflection points firing crossways and angled.

Although an equilateral triangle for ideal speaker/listener positioning is recommended, many here (including me) don’t do that, but they do usually have an isosceles triangle. Yours is scalene! But it seems to have worked, though I do wonder how moving the right speaker further out from the wall, towards the listener would change SQ.

Roger

It seems to have a balanced soundstage. For domestic harmony I might struggle to move right speaker too far out from wall but a few more cms might be OK. Will have a try. Also getting som Neat Ministras to demo next week.

Domestic harmony is at least as important as musical harmony! Enjoy.

Roger

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.