3.5mm Jack Won't Work

Yes, I understand that, but as I stated before I prefer the Tidal app due to ease of use.

Just wondering is my statement above is correct for right now?

When you use Chromecast you are not actually sending the music from your phone to the muso. All you are doing is telling the muso the url so that the muso with its built in Chromecast can get the music direct from the Tidal servers.

1 Like

Oh sweet! That’s awesome and sounds like a perfect solution.

Another question, if you don’t mind.

I am thinking about buying an Astell & Kern SR25 that would allow me to take my music with me and listen to it on headphones and in my car vs. using my phone as the source. My question is, if I were to download a track from Tidal or any other source and then play that same track on the Mu-so from the A&K, would that improve the quality vs. using Chromecast, or since the Mu-so is already retrieving the music direct from the Tidal servers when I use Chromecast, there would be no real benefit and possibly a degradation?

It’s something you’ll have to try, but bear in mind it’s ‘only’ a muso. If you want a store of downloaded music in the home, a nas is really the way to go.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.