552DR/300DR incoming…

Dragging myself into it more like :joy:

1 Like

Leave it alone if it’s not right time. They come up all the time. I am waiting, as you know until July and will get just one item, probably 552 DR… And to be fair you haven’t had the 500 for long. We all joke around. But it’s your decision and your money.

It’s done. And I can’t wait :grimacing:

Don’t think I’ll lose money on the 500

4 Likes

OMG you fool. I was only kidding…… is it too late to change your mind

3 Likes

YES! YES! YES! He’s done it. Pleased for you mate.

2 Likes

Hilarious :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

So what’s the deal? Are they servicing it for you?

1 Like

Don’t think I should go into details but it’s will be a freshly serviced 500DR for less than advertised price plus list price service cost.

I’m assured it’s in great condition too.

Happy days :blush:

7 Likes

Well, that sounds absolutely perfect. It’s what you ultimately wanted. Looks like I have been routing for you in both your 500 purchases. Whatever next?

Many congratulations on your new purchase. :champagne:

Next it will be time to get rid of the 500 series stuff and go full statement

1 Like

Aw thanks. My 500 would need servicing in the years ahead.

This will take all doubts away from my amplification. Still room for improvement on the source :grimacing:

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Nothing else will do…… Just ask Peter he knows😉

2 Likes

Mmmmm. Start with S1 preamp. You know they will replace current range in next few years :rofl:

1 Like

You lot do wonders for my self control. Amazing. Keep up the good work🤣

2 Likes

You know that with your source. Maybe ND555 with 2 555DRs?

2 Likes

And there was me thinking it’ll sit on the shelf until March when I’m due over. :rofl:

1 Like

When Stu’s about no Naim gear is safe. You’ll have to snap it up straight away. And any Kudos Titan 808s will be gone too.

2 Likes

The early bird catches the worm

2 Likes

I think he will sell it all in a month including the chrome bumper HiCap (me me me…… :wink:) realising the chrome bumper NAC42 and NAP110 is really where it’s at :rofl:

Stu you need to get back to basics :wink:

2 Likes