6 box layout ideas please

Morgana.

G

GraemeH, I would love to see the unit with the boxes in place, when possible. I’m contemplating to move to this current Stockholm unit. I have an older one with four shelves, and two drawers.

Also how do you find it handles the weight? This model looks to have a better positioning of the legs and some sort of frame or reinforcement supporting the bottom shelf.

Regards

1 Like

I’ll have it set-up by 15th April @Porphyr but looking at it constructed I think the weight distribution should be fine. I’ll post pics once the installation is complete.

G

1 Like

Great! Sounds good and promising with better weight distribution.

If you use system automation the whole setup can go into full “stealth mode” with the doors closed as both the streamer remote and app then works well to control everything one needs anyway. Sometimes I like to do that, and then only have the turntable visible on top. Other days the system is on glorious display with doors open! :slight_smile:

I’m one of these skeptics who feel that ‘system automation’ has a marginal negative impact on fidelity, so I use my R-Com and iPad.

Crazy, I know.

G

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.