A bit of fun - album covers

Your wish - snapped on a wall in a cafe in Charleston - South Carolina last year. I reckon there are 36 album covers - plus the gatefold at the top.

1 Like

umm, 7/15, hadn’t heard of half of them and that was with lucky guesses!

1 Like

6/15

I’m not into pop music.

2 Likes

Slightly off-topic, but there’s an American artist called Rutherford Chang, who collects [Beatles] White Albums. He has thousands of them now, apparently, in various states (some mint, some battered, some altered by their previous owners). At one point he had a “shop” in NYC where you could go to look at his collection (there are only White Albums there, nothing else), and he would buy a White Album off you if you had one to sell.

6 Likes

I’m thinking Ross from friends with his “white teeth”

10/15…I surprised myself. Some pretty obvious ones even if I don’t like them (Fleetwood Mac for one) - the title choices made it a bit easier.

1 Like

12/15, including 1 guess.

1 Like

13/15

2 Likes

Bizarre. I have 2-3 copies of some albums, but apart from the odd Kate Bush LP where I may have 4 copies (some in box sets) that’s the limit, and most duplicates were either re-issues to replace older ones that were not in great condition or to try a remaster.

11/15, there were a few albums that I’d never heard of.

1 Like

6/15, but 4 of those were guesses.

I’d never heard of most of them!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.