Advice needed for speakers for a NSS333 NAP252 NAP250-3 setup

Hi FrenchRooster,

Thank you for pointing out Alta Fedelta in Meerate. I have been there ten days ago to test the Diablos. They didn’t have Sonus Faber speakers, only a pair of used ones that were not in the range I am looking for. Nevertheless, I was impressed by the range of equipment they provide. I didn’t find other dealers with both SF and Naim.

1 Like

Could you elaborate more on why SF and Naim can be match in hell? What speakers, amp and front-end?

I really liked Borresen speakers. My Proacs D20R will be replaced soon by a pair of Borresen X3. With all my respect to other brands, regardless of price these were one of the better sounding speakers in the last Florida Audio Show. There was a lot of people impressed with the M series and the x series. The technology, build quality and sound are great for the price (x series). This is my humble opinion and I know is subjective.

1 Like

ATC SCM20 spring to mind…

JonathanG

1 Like

Agreeeeee. I own a pair of Devore gibbon 3xl and atc scm19. Atc with naim is the happiest marriage. The 20 are by far superior to 19. Same driver but completely different speaker

Driven by NC250 (but it’s a love affair with my Nait 50 too!)

3 Likes

Thank you all for your thoughtful advise.

Though there are many possibilities, it’s quite difficult to test them within a given area with the right setup.

I have made up my mind and ordered the TAD ME1. They will be driven by a NSS333, NAC252, NC250 system. While the preamp is one I had, the other components are new. Everything should arrive within the next couple of weeks. I pretty much look forward to it.

I’ll keep you posted.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.