Advice paid for with beer

It takes time and patience.

Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evening then. @Camphuw might like to come. We can play some music at my place, which may help.

Phil

2 Likes

I can make any of Mon to Wed evening, let’s wait to hear @Camphuw availability.

2 Likes

Morning chaps @Grahamino and @Filipe
Any of those suit me … where’s the meet - The Bell?

@Filipe have you been to the new Dunkerton’s setup outside Cheltenham just below the old reservoir? Worth a trip … I recall their original setup in Pemberton (?) back in the 80’s - how things change …

1 Like

Huw and @Grahamino , how about Monday at The Bell at Selsley. Google for postcode. Graham has furthest to travel so can set the time.

Phil

@Filipe, @Grahamino

Grand Monday it is …
Some time since I was there and there has been a change of management since then too.

https://www.thebellinnselsley.com/

It’s a while since I walked round there.

1 Like

Hi all, should we say aim for 6.30 to 7pm, tomorrow ?

2 Likes

Done …
Talking of walks … Are you guys ok with dogs?
If not he will be in the truck.

BTW I’m Steve and the dog’s Badger

1 Like

The menu looks good chaps!

Yes, it is. We have lunch there from time to time and have celebrated my birthday with the family.

So is the beer … a nice pint of Bob

@Grahamino, thank you for the cider. Enjoyable evening. Phil

Indeed it was … it’s a shame that few pubs have a decent music system but I suppose it would detract from the conversation

Hi! I put this pic in the ‘system pics’ thread, speakers on trial, sounding superb.

Have you any thoughts on what stacking the 252 above both the supercaps instead of the 250 might do? And keeping the 250 centre, whie the rest is still between the speakers but off-centre? Could it be worth the shuffle around?

G

1 Like

The common thinking would be to have all of your brawn on one stack - so move the 250 with the 2x Supercaps. And generally, the brawn stack should go on the right - the 250 and S’caps have their big transformers in the right hand side of their cases, so keeping them to the right of the delicate stuff keeps them further away.

1 Like

thanks for this - makes sense (I didn’t know about the internal layouts of the boxes!), I’ll definitely try that :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.