All About JIMI HENDRIX

nice voice, nice music, i like her. But not even close to guitar skills of Hendrix. However she doesn’t have to.

Kev, of course, is her new cd out yet, last i looked on facebook, no mention?

1 Like

Just waiting for the CDs and LPs to come over from Optimal In Germany @Gazza - about 10 days I reckon.

2 Likes

Do remember to post on here when that happens, Kev. I’ll certainly be interested in a CD.

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:TheKevster,…This girl has completely gone under my radar.

Do you have name and best record or song.?

/Peder🙂

1 Like

Thanks Mike, I certainly will!

1 Like

Hi @Peder - it’s Ese & The Vooduu People- you can find them on Bandcamp, Tidal, Spotify etc

1 Like

Cameras weren’t invented in those days Gazza.

3 Likes

Of course silly me

62338244_2175833649200766_1787435311215673344_n

:small_blue_diamond:Lovely picture of Jimi…
Time to wake up this thread again.

It would be fun,.if someone here on the forum could take responsibility for this thread,…and go more in depth about Jimi.
Much like I’ve done with the Tina Turner-thread.

Tell us about gigs, stories, facts etc,etc,.about and around Jimi Hendrix.
I have all his records,boxes (both single and Lp).
Also in various presses from different countries of the same disc.
But I do not have time to do research for this thread.

So it would be fun if someone here wanted to take responsibility for it.
I think there is much to tell,.about and around this Music-Icon Jimi Hendrix,.during the Flower Power era etc.

So do we have any here,.who will take responsibility for this thread.?

/Peder🙂

:small_blue_diamond:She’s like millions of others,.who will ask for that stupid song to be played…when the band is in the mid of their performance.

:black_small_square: “So,.do we have any here,.who will take responsibility for this thread.?”

This I wrote in my previous post above.
Too bad,it would have been interesting with some “deeper” information about Jimi Hendrix.

/Peder😁

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.