Allaes : challenge inserting leveling spike

Might be worth my clarifying that my amps that I refer to as NAP 90 are actually the NAP 90/3

@Dreadatthecontrols Many thanks again for your detailed insight - it all makes sense. It’s nice to research and ponder on such things :slight_smile:

Agreed.

I wonder how many people on this planet have been using the normal 4-4 snaics between the ixo / naxo and their power amps. Wrong, completely wrong.

Active leads are a bigger difference than an amp upgrade. I’m playing with an ixo a bit and these active leads make it a healthy system. When I borrowed the active leads from my other system, I could turn up the system to loud levels.

I encourage you to resurrect the old system!

Oh, and active leads are cheaper from Naim than the snaics …

4 Likes

Absolutely
:+1:

Stephen’s heart has been taken in another direction :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am really serious thinking of sending my Flatcap - NAC92 - and one of my NAP90.3 off for a service. My middle son has all of a sudden become really interested in such a system, running with Q Acoustic 2020i speakers on their dedicated stands. It’s very tempting i must say…

2 Likes

What about the other NAP90.3, the IXO and the Credos?

1 Like

Hi Chris,

my other son has the Credos with his 5Si combo and the likelihood of prising them of him are pretty much nil. He loves his system. He says it’s better than mine. :eyes: :flushed:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.