Answer to a recurring question: a better streaming front-end for your ND5XS, NDX, NDS or NDac

To throw another spanner in the works, Luxman just released the NT-07 streaming transport. More of a high end option.

I wouldn’t bother going with the dcs network bridge with a naim dac, as you really want to use the Twin AES outputs on the dCS to get the best results.
The network bridge was really designed to run with older dCS dacs to bring them a top performing streamer. Yes, it will also work very well with other dac’s, but you are not going to get it’s full potential with naim.
So as said i wouldn’t bother spending the few thousand pounds to buy one, plus they dont come up for sale much.
I would probably buy a secondhand melco and use the built-in streamer in that as it’s good, plus you also get a nas, but if that’s going to be better than the newer naim streamer boards, i don’t know? Probably not.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.