Any Ansuz Powerswitch user here?

Hi folks,
I bought an Ansuz Powerswitch X- TC( LAN) to connect upnp server with my dCS streamer. That doesn’t work because of IGMP Snooping…(sigh roon works…)
Does one run a ND555 with Ansuz and upnp here in this forum?
Many thanks!

Yes, @BertBird

2 Likes

Yes I use it and I am very happy with the Sonics. Have the ND555 connected to it and also my two Melco’s seamless operation.

thanks BertBird- so you’re using upnp or roon?

I’ve got an Ansuz D2 PowerSwitch with a Naim Atom HE, an ND555 and a Roon Nucleus connected to it with Ansuz D2 Ethernet cables.

Thanks leatherneck!

I use UPNP, I avoid Roon as I don’t want my sound to be negatively be influenced……

2 Likes

Thanks for feedback Bert!

I think @Dan5 uses one.

Ansuz has not had a very good press on some of the hardcore switch forums. So it would be interesing to know what options the few ansuz users did compare ansuz with? Currently I have decided to stay out of the advanced switch game for now at least, knowing what it can end up costing if I go all in, especially with Ansuz!
Claus

I had Melco S100, Cisco 2960, Ansuz, d-link and fritzbox repeater direct connected for test. In my setup the Ansuz was best SQ wise.

There’s a review of the Anzus power switch vs Innuos PhoenixNet on Hifi News. Don’t remember which one was the favourite for the reviewer, but personally I choosed the Innuos.
I had the Cisco 2960, then cascade Cisco, then Etheregen with top MCRU ps.
The Innuos is now alone in my system.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.