Any issues with running a pre amp or processor into naim 135's turned off to burn in?

I assume if I have a new processor or preamp or new interconnect I can happily run the pre amp with the power amps turned off to burn in ?

Nope.

Or “yep” depending on whether James is answering to the text, or the title… :grinning: :grinning:.[/PEDANT]

But seriously…I frequently run my system with everything downstream of the NAC82 (SNAXO, 250s) powered down, and the Headline powered up.

1 Like

Ha - good point. I should have put ‘Nope - not a problem’ :slightly_smiling_face:

Great so happily burn the new cables and processor in without needing to power up amps and make noise :shushing_face:

Yes it is fine to burn the new cables and processor in without needing to power up amps and make noise

Tks

Were you not at one time running the SF Extremas with four NAP135s?

Yep, still do the AV set up is now 9 x 135’s Extrema’s front (4), Cremona centre (1) and Electa amateur (2) rears looking for a pair of ellipse auditors for the last pair. The processor is an Acurus ACT4

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.