Any other NFL fans here?

Really enjoyed the season starter on Thursday night. Great game and was a lot of fun to watch it all last night on Game pass. Who do you think is going to make a run this year?

3 Likes

That really was one great season opener! Almost felt like a playoff game. Normally the first month of the new season teams are still feeling each other out. Not this game. Being in the States I have to root for my home team the Seattle Seahawks. Do I think they’ll make a run this year? Sure, until they come up against Tampa Bay…

1 Like

Yes, Thursday’s night game was a fabulous opening to the season. I do hope Tom and the Bucks get to repeat! I love it that a 44 year old can play at such a high level! …also look forward to Tom retruning back to New England. It will be great to see the old war horse return home and see how the new rookie quarterback from Alabama for New England plays.

That made me smile. I have a soft spot for The Seahawks and Pete Carol in particular. As a Bucs fan I hope you’re right!

1 Like

I agree with you totally. I love what TB has done and achieved. No doubting his GOAT status in my eyes. Loved watching him and Gronkowski playing on Thursday just like they always used to.

3 Likes

Yeah I agree with both you and @Neil0001. To be 44 and play like he does is impressive.
However I have to say “Go Hawks!”

Not a true fan, more an interested observer. After suffering the four consecutive losses of the Jim Kelly Bills, I very much hope for something better this year.

2 Likes

Been sort of forced into watching as my 16 year old is obsessed.

2 Likes

Broncos fan here, ever since I saw Elway throw in the mid 1980s, Channel 4 I think. The great days of the Three Amigos, Steve Atwater etc.
Before I saw Elway, baseball was my US love: Detroit Tigers…

Not having Sky or GP, I don’t get to see many live games, but have seen the Broncs at Wembley.
I’ve been to Milehigh, but during the off-season. I’d love to get to a game there.

No predictions from me yet, as I’ve not been keeping up this year!

1 Like

Here we go….

3 Likes

Ooh yes… I’d forgotten about Red Zone!

3 Likes

It’s pretty amazing that nowadays people from around the world can watch just about any sport. For those who haven’t had a chance to see a NFL in person, it’s quite an experience.

1 Like

I love it. Scott Hanson “7 hours of commercial free football!”

1 Like

Only time of the year my S.O. leaves me alone on Sundays… lol

2 Likes

Some good games tonight…

1 Like

Too funny I almost forgot the timezone differences. It’s still early afternoon where I’m at.

1 Like

Eagles fan here. I don’t have Sky anymore, so watch the Official NFL highlights on YouTube which appear soon after games end. Went to Wembley 3 years ago when we played (and beat) the Jaguars. Looks like we started the season well today… :wink:

1 Like

The 1pm games start here at 6pm so it’s my Sunday evening and early night (depending on the second games) from now until February.

1 Like

Yup, Eagles looked pretty good tonight.

2 Likes

Sorry, should have added, he’s a Saints fan. Bedroom of black and gold.