Anybody been prescribed Tamsulosin?

I recall my farther took tamsulosin and was type 1 diabetic.
He took interest to tell all how much more he ejaculated whilst on it.
Probably good for the prostate.

1 Like

Hi Bruce,
Please donā€™t take my follow up on the post above as looking for an argument but, purely as a misinformed layman, in what way are the above suggestions bizarre?
(I accept your points about not knowing the underlying conditions)

I am sure your opinions are sincerely held and your intentions are entirely positive. I agree with a chunk of your post, disagree with some and question the relevance of much in the context of the OP.

However I donā€™t want to indulge in an unedifying tit-for-tat that will almost certainly not help anyone and is highly unlikely (rightly or wrongly) to shift either of our ā€˜positionsā€™.

Bruce

2 Likes

CT scan next week. My instinct is to hold of on the Tamsulosin until scan results are back and I know what is what. I donā€™t think( not sure) the prostate issue was causing the symptoms that made me talk to the quack in the first place. We will see.

Found this on another Forum:

4 Likes

Ok and thanks for your honesty.

I hope that the improved events happened at appropriate moments!

May be a silly question, but is your username a twist on ā€˜adiposeā€™ ?

Iā€™ve wondered before.

1 Like

Hope you donā€™t mind if I comment in several areas, some I agree with, some I donā€™t.

With respect I think this is an erroneous assumption, gagging clauses are not part of UK medicine, and unlikely to be anywhere else.

A clever play on words.

1 Like

I think it would be frowned upon if you went against conventional wisdom in some countries.

I have to take it for an enlarged prostate. When i was 20 i never had these issues.

My brother in law is a lucky guyā€¦ He will soon be 80. And the last time he went to a doctor was 1963.
His parents lived till over 90. Good DNA.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.