Anyone tried the Music Mask?

I just came across this one: Music Mask listening in the dark with open eyes accessory
Anyone tried it? Opinions?

I have never heard of, or let alone tried a music mask. An interesting concept certainly, but I bet itā€™s a bit of a ā€œMarmiteā€ product that is either loved or hated. Personally I just listen at night with the lights turned off and I must say I quite like looking at all my little illuminated Naim LEDs!!

1 Like

Iā€™d never heard of the thing either. From the site, Iā€™m not entirely theyā€™re still available either. But Iā€™ve shot them an email and will report on what they say.

Iā€™ve got to say Iā€™m curious, but I also hate faff, so would be very unlikely to use the thing regularly if at all after having had a good play aroundā€¦ In fact, Iā€™d probably lose themā€¦

I also quite like closing my eyes :slight_smile:

If having the eyes open is that important, you can buy blackout goggles on various websites for about a fiver. You could even buy some swimming goggles and colour them in with some paint or a sharpie! That would be cheaper than the Music Mask ones - dare I suggest thereā€™s an ā€˜audiophile markupā€™ on this sort of thing?

Mark

The very idea! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.