I often use the Multiroom-Feature in a Uniti 2, Muso-QB, Muso environment but almost same “often” the network and/or the app on my iPad gets confused after switching back so “single”-room:
- Access/response time is significantly higher than before
- App doesn’t show the lower bar (for, e.g., controlling volume)
- At (so far just once), app is doing strange things as shown in figure below (album information is put on home screen)
Usually I can bring back all stuff to normal operation by restarting not only the app but also whole network.
In general it looks to me as that multiroom operation is not properly terminated. Not sure so far, but ending multi-room on the app or by switching off / stop one client after the other seem to make a difference (multi-room is also terminated when all indivualls / slaves stop playing except the master).
- NAS is DS212+ with minimserver
- Control is done by iPad (mostly used for multiroom) or Android smartphone (usually just the Muso)
Have you oberseved similar behaviour and what is your solution?