Apple airplay on NDX2

Dumb question (probably), but how do I connect my apple airplay to the NDX2? When I go into the Naim app, which I use to control it (not the remote), it throws up the input options - and Tidal etc, but no mention of Airplay. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Have you enabled airplay in the settings menu?

I don’t use the Naim app for airplay, I use the app I’m trying to use Airplay to share. So for BBC Sounds, it’s as below:

Choose available devices:

Choose Airplay and Bluetooth

Your NDX2 should show up. This is after you’ve followed Popeye’s suggestion about checking Input Settings in the Naim App

Or from the IOS device options, click on the little icon in the top right of the top right box below (showing 5 Live Sports Extra here), and again you should see your NDX2.
This is after you’ve followed Popeye’s suggestion about checking Input Settings in the Naim App.

Thanks to both. Airplay is enabled. I’ll have a look at the other end. All best

Sorted with my android phone, so sorted. No luck with macbook Pro, but that’s not important. Doesn’t throw up an available device icon. Thanks again for help

From the Android phone you’ll have the option of Chromecast as well for most services.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.