At last one very happy Naim owner

I don’t understand why the bottom and top shelves are double width and the middle ones are divided. All those vibrations moving between the two stacks. I’d be inclined to take a saw to it!

As to Bluesfan’s suggestion yes, it’s best to have the power supplies in the right. When I had a 552 and 300 the cabling wouldn’t reach if it was the other way around.

1 Like

Hi my rack set up is now the other way round and has been for a while.

1 Like

Hi @Dunc.
Are you the guy that was at the Rega day at HiFi Lounge that I was talking to. If so I’m the one recovering from breaking my back.

Yes i am

I’ve yet to try the P8 without the glass on the Fraim.
The guy from Rega also said in his opinion they sound better sitting directly on the wood and not on the glass.
Also did you buy this yet?

Yep got it, the box set like pauls, only it was up for £120, i also got 10% off it.
Just need my aura to turn up do i can play it, but have it downloaded so i can revisit keith dont go.

I have now put my P8 back on its rega wall mount, but as i had the older wall mount, the P8 didnt fit it and so i modified it

It’s not level😂

It is lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.