Atom upgrade question

What @knaithrover says.

1 Like

For sound and possible upgrading in the future, definitely option 1.. They stack together Wonderfully too. I just feel more confident with this option - I asked myself the very same question a long time ago. And when I felt the heft of the ND5 XS2 when I lifted it from itā€™s box, with itā€™s one singular design intent (just a streamer/DAC and nothing else), I just felt that Iā€™d made the right decision. Still do. Iā€™ve listened to both options - Nova vis-a-vis Nait XS2/ND5 XS2, and they definitely sounded different to me.

I just know that whatever happens, that streamer will stay with me forever (it does have digi out). Iā€™m not Sure I could say that about the NOVA. But, hey, thatā€™s meā€¦Iā€™ve probably not helped with your decision at al have I :crazy_face: sorry about that.

Iā€™d go for option 1, but thatā€™s partly nostalgia. I started my Naim journey with Nait XS1 and CD5XS and very enjoyable they were, too.

Roger

1 Like
  1. Nova

You donā€™t mention what speakers you have so the choice is a little more difficult without that info.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.