Attention QUOKA.de

So after all, I did not lose interest in adding the third amp for my tri amping system.
As I wrote above, I have NAP250.2 non DR for bass and mid and XS2 for high and as preamp. Like signal ditributor is FlatCap XS.
This is exactly sound i like with Naim product. Bi amping brings better sound, so I want to try triamping. That is why I was so careless on buying. If anybody will know about safety (more) buying of NAP250.2, let me know please.

1 Like

I made my own investication:
He wrote in email- if you want, translate it.

Ich lebe in Düsseldorf (Deutschland), aber ich arbeite in Eindhoven (Holland), 115 km von meiner Wohnung entfernt.Also reise ich jeden Tag zwischen Holland und Deutschland, Aus diesem Grund habe ich ein Bankkonto in Holland und die Abwicklung von Zahlungen ist schneller als bei Banken aus Deutschland auch ich habe ein deutsches Bankkonto …

I contacted Police of Dusseldorf and this is the answer:

Das Polizeipräsidium Düsseldorf, 11.11.2019
in Düsseldorf
Direktion Kriminalität
-Führungsstelle-

Sehr geehrter Herr Bartos,

ich kann keine Anhaltspunkte erkennen, dass der Anbieter der Ware in Düsseldorf wohnhaft ist,
oder es überhaupt einen Bezug nach Düsseldorf gibt.

Das Konto ist in den Niederlanden, so dass auch dort die ersten Ermittlungen getätigt werden
Sollten. Sie müssen sich bitte an die niederländische Polizei wenden.

Mit freundlichen Grüße

Im Auftrag
Volker Wall…

I will see what future brings.

Hello , Firstly let me wish the Poster good luck with his quest for justice with QUOKA

I too got ripped of for €1600 by this Scammer and his bank–do NOT send any money to this mob

they did nix /nada to help when I contacted Quoka the bank they had never heard of the creep!!

Yet he posts on QUOKA with gay abandon sheesish!

my funds went into his account in that Bank too–they acted dumb as well

Avoid all three like the Plague!

Oh yes I forwarded all his communication Contacts/ IDs/ Bank Swift /etc /etc to InterPol

D41

Crooked%202

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.