Audiophilia madness/ pics or posters

Just for fun , i invite all to share some funny, crazy or original pictures or posters on the audiophile world.

3 Likes

Frank Sinatra system.

3 Likes

11 Likes

insane domestic system

7 Likes

24 Likes

That last one is fabulous !

1 Like

+1 for the last one ( expense and inconvenience):call_me_hand::hugs:

9 Likes

try in french Annalogg. stamps=timbre postal?

Bons d’alimentation (gratuit) :grin:

1 Like

image image

3 Likes

WAF in images

3 Likes

japanese eccentricity

7 Likes

Another Crumb gem

2 Likes

Hahaha. They can’t help it. All their high end amps cost $50k and are rated at 25w. They need horns that big just to make a grunting noise.

i heard twice an audionote system, with 8 watts amps and standmount audionote speakers. It was really nice and even dynamic.
But big horns like that is really too much. It’s ugly and shouting.

crazy systems

4 Likes

audiophile coffeeshops.

in London

in Paris

3 Likes

This is Spiritland, an audiophile Restaurant and Bar in London (Kings Cross), I visited a few months ago. Only problem is that they were playing Charles Mingus, The Lost Tapes, which sounded like a drunk, falling down a loooong flight of stairs. Cool place though and they sell gear like Focal headphones and Chord DACs and have a recording studio.

I should add that I have absolutely no affiliation with this venue, and Richard, please remove if I have transgressed here.

7 Likes

Not sure I understand ‘audiophile’ coffee shops/bars…
Surely, the rooms themselves must have sound-impacting reflections, and the seating cannot be optimal?

Aren’t they really just the same as a DJ bar, with ‘better’ gear perhaps, only presumably playing a wider choice of music rather than EDM/beats stuff (can one put a record on? Or is it staff only?)