Audioquest Vodka Ethernet full loom

Wadka does really mean hidden Vodka inside a bottle of water?

I have a full loom diamonds……some have Chord Music Ethernet but no one full loom. Maybe @Dave has full loom Chord Sarum t…not sure.

Now is a very good time time to buy them, especially if a lot of folks who own them really dislike them. I’ll give you a tenner.:slightly_smiling_face:

That much - wow!

1 Like

Stephen,
In all sincerity, glad your Vodka journey has worked out for you :blush: You have reached a destination, that many seek to find on here.

1 Like

It wasn’t intentional. I’ve had three other full loom cables here for over three years ‘in & out’ of the system at some stage. So it’s not like i’m a chancer. I do talk from experience, otherwise what’s the point?:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

A happy ending to this chapter and the nSub lives on!

2 Likes

My streaming cables are Music from PhoenixNet to KDSM, Sarum T to/from PhoenixNet to Zenith 3, CStream everywhere else.

2 Likes

You might be able to put a ChordAray on the nSub……

I would like to check out a Chord Music Ethernet cable some day, sadly it’s way out of my price range. I’ve read very positive comments about it though. Maybe one day i may get lucky enough to try one.

3 Likes

I don’t think that would be possible as all of the sockets are in the bottom of the n-SUB. I’ve often thought about introducing a Power-Line but was best advised not to bother as there just isn’t enough clearance between the floor and the sockets of the n-SUB.

1 Like

To finish off: my BJCs and MeiCords have all now been donated to the Rowans Hospice Charity. Thanks again All!:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

8 Likes

Very generous Stephen. Enjoy your weekend :+1:

1 Like

Thanks. You have a nice weekend yourself too James :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

Hi Stephen,
Just reading back through this thread and I notice you have the same router (TP-Link AC2100), as myself. I see that you connected a Ifi Audio power supply to it. Please can you inform me to which version of Ifi power supply you selected and any comments concerning changes vis the change of the power supply?

1 Like

Sure. I use a iFi Power 2 supply and noticed a general cleaning up of the sound when streaming from services such as Tidal HiFi.

1 Like

Thank you. I might give it a try :blush:

1 Like

I also use the IFI Power2 on my two switches and agree, that in my opinion, it does help clear up the sound.

1 Like

Yes there is a thirty day returns window should you decide to not keep it. You want the 12V version.:slightly_smiling_face:

What fantastic times to run a HiFi system - it’s never been better! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like