Awesome YouTube Stuff

You’ll need to turn it up to hear the music.

Apologies for those who wanted a live performance however these two created a chemistry in voices which was hard to ignore plus the inviting melody of this song…

4 Likes

Joe Bonamassa live acoustic. Fascinating version of a great rock song. Plus Cello playing that I can’t take my eyes off. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Great interview with McCartney from earlier this month

1 Like

1967 was a good year.

1 Like

Amy Lee - and a piano -

2 Likes

Ever since Glastonbury, I’ve been banging on about The Teskey Brothers and their Stax influenced Southern Soul sound.

Try this guy for some more blue eyed soul.

Teddy Swims - Tennessee Whisky.

Good, innit.

2 Likes

When several worlds collide in time.

7 Likes

On release I bought two copies of the Ghost hologram sleeve 7", thinking an unplayed copy would be an investment…hah…wrong!

Ah well, if I ever scratch one…lol.

3 Likes

The Happenings - I Got Rhythm

1. I loved the Four Seasons singles - my elder sisters had a few of their hit singles. I was 15, and I adored this and it could easily been the Four Seasons. I make no excuses.

A lot of music works like a time machine, and this is guaranteed to hurl me back 50-odd years.

2 Likes

Making a very large gear… in India… (?)

Health & Safety… Who needs it…!

3 Likes
3 Likes

I watched this yesterday as well. There’s some inventive thinking in that arm using the laser tracking, and those bearings must be super smooth. Very impressive indeed.

H&SE would be having kittens.

It certainly caught my eye, clever solution, I stopped myself short of checking the price!