Awesome YouTube Stuff

An oldie but a goodie

3 Likes

Just 3 sisters from Mexico…

2 Likes

A brilliant version of a hilarious Louis Cole song - super funky and funny with insightful lyrics:

1 Like
1 Like

Arlo Guthrie being Hilarious !!! including “Coming Into Los Angeles”

This Is Not A 10 Minute Music Video. This is sooo much more. This is Arlo Guthrie doing a 6 minute monologue that is HILARIOUS ! He even … Waltzes over to “Revelation” : ) And then Arlo goes into “Coming Into Los Angeles” bringing in a couple of keys. Don’t touch my bags if you please Mr. Customs maaan. A Classic Moment !!! Enjoy –

A brilliant drummer:

3 Likes

Happy birthday David! 77 years young today.

3 Likes

No Name has a very White Stripes / Dead Weather sound. Given away to customers in Third Man record shops on Friday. Instagram says ‘Rip It’ - so customers did.

2 Likes

Great stuff from a band that looked relaxed and happy to be playing. I was lucky to see them perform at Poole on the 25th June.

1 Like
2 Likes

Terrific scene from Blow-Up with the brief Yardbirds lineup that included both Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page. Fantastic dirty riff

5 Likes

and Janet Street-Porter in fetching trousers. I was at Maryon Park at the weekend - the tennis courts are still there.

5 Likes

I had no idea that was Janet S-P!

1 Like

Dylan biopic

https://www.arte.tv/en/videos/120190-001-A/simple-minds/

OK so it isn’t YouTube but Simple Minds playing in Lyon earlier this month. Setlist includes New Gold Dream played in full and a few other old favourites

Happy birthday Bobbie Gentry!

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

Not music but this fix of a Quad tuner by someone who knows nothing about hi-fi is fascinating.