Band/Artist Picture Quiz

No harm, no foul :blush:

Marillion

No

The Carpenters

Nope

Oops. If anyone saw that. Posted a like to the Spoiler thread but it showed the answer. Try again as I’m off to sleep.

Yes indeed

Inspiral Carpets

Morning guys
I’m a bit lost, is the man in the garish suit the current puzzle🤔

The answer was Depeche Mode as @anon74694884 referred to in his cryptic answer

1 Like

Depeche Mode. CC got it if I’ve understood…

1 Like

G Force

Phoenix?

1 Like

Sorry, should have deleted the spoiler link this morning as no one had tried an answer. Not sure how best to avoid stalling the thread overnight.

Here’s a Jigsaw style one for you…
Band

9F6A4FFE-D1C2-4494-A9E5-CDB5D2817CB4_4_5005_c
455A0361-EF6B-423C-B699-4DEF70D3C2AA_4_5005_c

I had a feeling that you’d get that first guess… :joy:

1 Like

Yacht or Boat

Ok… very confused now😵‍💫

Wooden Shjips

BAPQ Guidelines

In order to keep this quiz running as smoothly as possible, I would like to introduce and re emphasize the following guidelines:

1. If you post a challenge and have to retire temporarily, please add that info to a post.
  2. If 1. occurs, another challenge may be posted by other members to keep momentum. However, I suggest no more than THREE challenges running at once.
  3. All guesses to be entered as a reply to the original challenge, so it can be back tracked . Also, the member posting the challenge will get notifications of guesses for them to review.
  4. Do not assume you are correct and go on to post your own challenge. Please wait until your guess is deemed correct via a LIKE and a CORRECT post by the challenger.
  5. FILM TITLES are now included. Again, please state BAND/ARTIST/FILM when posting your challenges.

Please do not interpret the above as “rules” set by me, purely guidelines to assist the quiz progress without confusion.

Finally, thanks to all who have participated.

2 Likes