Best jokes

Apparently he’s been hiding with me, cause I’m not familiar with it either. :scream:

Thanks to my local town’s FB page.

17 Likes

Thanks to that other social forum, but I should have put this on the use of English thread …

5 Likes

Not so much best jokes, but if you can bear watching a couple of minutes of the best thing ever recorded for television.

To the tune of £250k a year last I heard…

1 Like

@Debs apparently we’ve been censored. :scream: The turkey joke has been removed.

1 Like

3 Likes

I thought that would happen, turkeys are very sensitive creatures. :innocent: :turkey:

4 Likes

Thanks to my local town’ FB page and ‘kat loves laughter’. I thought my ‘floaters’ were back …

9 Likes

There are no severe winds, rain or snow forecast for today.

The Met office have advised motorists to make unnecessary journeys.

15 Likes

I screwed up at my new job working in the spice factory and mislabelled all the jars - I’m not in trouble yet, but the thyme is cumin.

20 Likes

Does anyone know if it’s possible to have a skin graft taken from a buttock to donate to someone who isn’t a relative?

Arse skin for a friend…

17 Likes

Went out for a works Christmas lunch today. Due to concerns about plastic waste, they don’t put out crackers any more. Some people were very disappointed, but I thought it was crack-a-lackin.

Mark

Did you hear about the dyslexic devil worhsipper?

He sold his soul to Santa.

9 Likes

Dyslexics of the world UNTIE! :fist:

11 Likes

Did you hear about the dyslexic New Zealand Rugby coach who put Joanna Lumley on the wing, (old joke, god rest his soul)

5 Likes

and then there was the dyslexic agnostic insomniac who woke up in the middle of the night wondering if there really was a dog.

5 Likes

These dyslexic jokes this evening have hit a new owl.

19 Likes

Yes, they’re a hoot.

4 Likes

Hoot hoot … thats an Owl that is.

1 Like