Best jokes

Yes , the flower pots. I should however have guessed.

Very funny. Especially the bit about the pronunciation of the word “the”. My father’s first language was French and he never succeeded in saying “the” properly!

1 Like

Louis de Funès was skillful. He seems to be popular outside France. Not?

1 Like

I confess I haven’t come across him before. I suspect that most of us Brits look to our home countries for our humour.

2 Likes

FR, I don’t understand French humour. Explain to me please :wink:

Hahaha! Good joke too ! Specially for a British guy living in France. :star_struck::call_me_hand:

Specially for you , the carnaval of Nice.

Time to abandon this thread until cut and paste person moves elsewhere.

5 Likes

It’s a free forum David. And international ! Pictures are easier to understand for non native English language persons.

1 Like

Funny ones are, but I don’t see any funny ones…

3 Likes

One thing is sure: you are not funny here.

1 Like

Nor are you mate. So that’s quits, n’est ce pas?

2 Likes

It’s a friendly thread, with a positive goal. If you want to be nasty, try another thread Sir.

1 Like

In years past this thread largely consisted of traditional jokes, often well-observed narrative humour. Now it’s a serious of images, some funnier than others…

3 Likes

I’m with David on this. I don’t find the recent spate of “cut & paste” offerings at all funny. In fact they are quite distasteful.The scroll facility on the mouse is very useful.

5 Likes

I typed “Missing medieval servant” into Google, and it came up with “Page not found”.

19 Likes

Oh no, that’s the 404th time i heard that one! :joy:

10 Likes

:joy: :joy: :+1:

1 Like

I ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon … I’ll let you know.

7 Likes

Perhaps we need a cartoon thread?

4 Likes