BMW pop them here?

Time for a service. Wish I could take it to Munich Legends as recommended by Mr Dane but a bit too far from me. Wonder if they do collections?

1 Like

As this is the BMW thread, a BMW Quick quiz!

In this photo there are two BMWs. Please name their model designation code (ie E90), there full model (ie 330i) with a bonus point for getting their year of manufacture.

Amazing parking

4 Likes

We were on the way to Spa so the sticky track rubber helped!

1 Like

Nice one…give you that one👍

Not sure about the 3 series (M3 CSL ?) but I’ll take a guess at an E24 635 in the background. 1978 ?

You scored 2.5 points!

Good guesses, Thanks for playing

1 Like

1979 635csi :wink:

Spelling mistake on the dashboard? :yum:

1 Like

My gf’s E30 318 from 1985. Lovely to drive. Big wheel. Thin rim. Great seats. And a satisfying gear shift that really seems to work the shoulder.

New Pirellis all round this year.

Everywhere we go, fiftysomething blokes want to talk about it.

3 Likes

Nice one Tony, 2 out of 3 for the 6 series…

A 3 Bimmer family here (for now)…

A 2015 20D X1 about to go up for sale as surplus to requirements, having only put 6000km on it in 5 years.

A 2011 30D X3 which has been reliable since new (90000km now) but it just needed a new mirror motor and transfer box repair. It will see us through the winter and will be traded for another X3 but the M4.0i next time.

Last but not least is a 2010 1200GS Adventure. We have had our fair share of adventures on that thing but I think it will be traded for a 1290 KTM Adventure R in the not too distant future.

Really? C’mon! https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=23&t=1835488&p=2

Ha! Rumbled. The extra point was for the model designation, but you can have a bonus point for internet sleuthing!

1 Like

Big wheel. Thin rim

I much prefer thinner steering wheels, especially for sporty/track driving. I find those on the modern “M” cars far too thick.

1 Like

Sons M3, it’s quick but imo lacks any personality. Also extremely expensive to run.

I’d be a bit concerned if a preamp was beating…

My 30k 1989 3 series

5 Likes

Home By The Sea

2 Likes