Bristol hifi show 2022

Better receive a third jab before going there :laughing:

2 Likes

Bit of a dilemma this year. Keen to go but not keen on small rooms stuffed with people and a pandemic.

10 Likes

It would be good to visit, but why do they insist on such a difficult venue to access? It would surely be much better to choose an hotel closer to the motorway network, with parking alongside. Parking in Bristol is difficult. Anyone have any recommendations - without having to use public transport.

1 Like

I’m avoiding this time for the reason @NigelB says but access is not bad, only 7/8 mins from the M4/5, parking next door albeit expensive. Bristol Temple Meads stn 5/10 minute walk.

I think we have to wait and see What the actually Covid situation is at that time … if we’re very unlucky, It might be cancelled …

I wonder if the organisers will insist on mask waring as a condition of entry, assuming it is legal to do so? I wouldn’t mind, and it might help attendance.

As Klout10 says, much will depend on Covid prevalence in the immediate run up to the event.

Ahhh so there is something new.

We just have to find a loose lipped dealer with no respect for information embargoes and ply them booze.

1 Like

If they have no respect for NDAs they’ll be getting no products, so probably best not to do that…

All good things come to those whom wait :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If you stay at the future inn, they give you free parking at Cabot circus

1 Like

Oohhh…you tease us!

Clare, I think that “ All good things come to those who wait :slight_smile:” will be a real seller on the T shirt merch desk!

2 Likes

It’s the new NAP500 dr😉

:angry:

2 Likes

(Don’t worry, it isn’t)

1 Like

I assumed it wasn’t.

So there is something then?

A posh streaming cable, the SuperLuminet?

We honestly do not know if we’ll be launching anything yet - but if we don’t, we’ll still put on a good show. Will be first chance for many to hear 2021 launches.

2 Likes

Maybe even get to hear a Solstice at the Bristol Show?

Abstinence Edition

2 Likes

Upgraditis is highly contagious for sure.

1 Like

Upgradovid?