Bristol Show 2020 - Naim Playlist

No, I can’t find it on Tidal either. Shame as I am looking for some varied playlists to listen to on holiday.

Can not Find if you search it on qobuz but i got it thanks to link

Good one:) many thanks

Ok thanks finally found it, not sure why clearer instructions were not included initially when the playlist was published?!

Anyway so those looking to save & listen search https://play.qobuz.com/playlist/2789113
It should come up, then press the heart to save as a favourite, it will then appear in the Naim app under your playlist favourites

1 Like

Hi
is there any way this can be set up as an Amazon Music playlist?

Thanks. I’m going to work through it. I’m familiar with about 50%, I guess.

Can’t find it on the Tidal app or the Naim app. Tried all the search options mentioned - nothing…

Excellent playlist.
It took a few minutes to show up on Roon after I had logged into the Qobuz site, located the playlist and ‘liked’ it.

I clicked on the link. It opened Tidal at the playlist, then asked me to login. Listening now. Nothing tricky.

Yes, I can play it like that, but I cannot play it via my Naim Hi-Fi… I didn’t spend £ks to listen to my iPad. To play it via my Hi-Fi requires it to show up in the App, which despite logging out and back in to Tidal on the App it can’t be found. In the end, it’s disappointing but not the end of my world.

Fair enough. I’m not familiar with the laughably named UPnP world.

When you are in the TIDAL app save the Naim Playlist as a favorite. Then go to the Naim app on your iPad and you will see it there and be able to play it.

Thanks, and assuming it can be found that is what I would do: The issue is not knowing what to do, the issue is the search functions don’t find it.

Solved - needed to use the desktop application rather than iPad Tidal or Naim app. Listening now…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.