Browsing like in a record shop

Just realised new forum notification settings may mean OP doesn’t notice replies. Something to get used to.

@Shameil is that better?

You can choose different notification options for each forum ‘room’ or individual threads, by selecting from the options at the bottom of the page:

Choose ‘watching’ to get email notifications.

Hi poulisgr, does the level above your screenshot show the album art as well? This is what I would like.

Hi Revolutionary_Dave, that’s the result I currently have (apart from the chronological order, which is a nice touch). The tweak that I am looking for is for the Artist name to be the prominent feature, not the album name.

Not sure I get your question right; the higher level is “artist” and minim server does not show “artist art”. Asset does and nowadays Twonky does as well. I have both Asset and MinimServer. Minim is more flexible in configuration (I have experimented with a multitude of additional classical music relevant tags which I cannot get with either Asset or Roon) but Asset has the advatngate of “art” at all levels of browsing (“artist”, “genre”…) and of course does not require rescanning to show new items.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.