BT Superhub 6 and Naim Android app

A friend of mine has had an ongoing problem that although his Android phone can connect to the WiFi on his BT Superhub 6 and everything else works ok, the Naim Android app cant find his rooms (aNDX, a UnitiCore, a NAC N-272 and a Qb), which are all connected by ethernet back to the Superhub 6.

He has recently added a TP-Link WAP and the phone connects to that WiFi and the Naim app works fine and finds his rooms ok.

So the question is: is there a known incompatibility between the BT Superhub 6 and the Naim Android app?

Best

David

No problems for me with BT HH6 & Android connectivity with NDX, although I invariably use iPad rather than the phone, but no problems.

1 Like

I have a sort of similar problem. Android app, HH6 and TP Link Powerline to an HH3 acting as a WAP. The app finds rooms instantly on the HH3 wifi but, when returning to the HH6, it can take many minutes before the app picks up the rooms. Strangely it normally finds the Qb which is wireless pretty quickly but the wired Nova can take up to 15 minutes. Once it has found the rooms there are no problems until after linking up with the HH3 again.

1 Like

Very interesting and thank you for the response. That sounds very similar to my friend who just replaced an old HH used as a WAP with new WAPs. I will consult with him…
Best

David

HH6 worked fine with the Naim app on my Android tablet - no issues at all.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.