Budget audiophile

And available at the Fnac?

1 Like

Why don’t buy an Ndac à la Fnac? A good advertising

1 Like

Just have seen a budget new speakers cables, to pair with the Budget audiophile system.
Nordost Odin gold speakers cables : 2M / 189 k. Near the price of Naim Statement, and more expensive when you take 4 meters.
Unbelievable !

1 Like

Would have been nice for Marie Antoinette back in the days in that palace near you! Been there last week, beautiful.

1 Like

“No Nordost Odin Gold cables!? Let them use bell wire!”

2 Likes

More beautiful for someone who sees it once a year…You are talking of Marie Antoinette Hameau inside the parc or the castle ?

We did not make it that far! I was encouraging the family to march through the garden but we never made it to the hameau. Next time better. The hameau was the target but we did not make it.

1 Like

Because the private house of Marie Antoinette is the hameau. Next time. The parc is beautiful every day for me. The grand tour is around 12 km.

1 Like

I did and have no regrets at all. Full disclosure: the nDAC is now powered by a 555PS, so the comparison is unfair. But I still prefer the nDAC to the Hugo.

The nDAC is fed by an NDX for Tidal and local uPNP streaming, a TV and also a Bluesound Node 2 for multiroom compatibility with the other Bluesound devices used throughout the household.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.