Buying hi res files

Here is an idiot question but I don’t know the answer! I subscribe to Qobuz and play a lot through my ND5 XS2. I also have ripped all my CDs which are on a Zen Mini MkIII. Now the question: if I want to purchase an album or two from Qobuz how do I get it onto my NAS (the Zen)?

Hopefully the Zen comes with instructions. This is from their website. It looks really easy.

1 Like

Presumably, from a Mac/PC/laptop you can map to the drive in the Zen. Once downloaded, the files can be dragged & dropped into the appropriate location. That’s certainly what I do for my QNAP NAS.

1 Like

Thank you both. Unfortunately the instructions were thrown out with the box! Should have googled them.

First, the zen must be present in the network share of your pc.
Then you just select the downloaded album, or just files , and send them to zen. It’s send by ethernet.
You can eventually also copy the album on a usb stick and put it into the zen, which will copy it.

1 Like

Thank you. I may do the USB thing. My Mac is telling me I need the password for the Zen but I don’t remember setting one. Nothing is easy…

1 Like

If I remember correctly, from a web browser on your Mac, go to my.innuos.com, which should find your Zen. Then you can use the import button on the dashboard on the browser.

1 Like

Try logging in as Guest if it allows, otherwise the Innuous is likely to have a default password which should be listed in their documentation.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.