Buying Naim Online

Dave, I seem to remember you recommending Acoustica before on this forum and, given you’re in North Yorkshire, that’s a fair distance to travel which tells its own story. Indeed, I’ve seen Acoustica receive favourable comments from a fair number of forum members. I understand there has been a recent change of ownership at Acoustica, so I’m not sure what impact that has had. I am within easy travelling distance of a large number of Naim dealers, so I am a bit spoilt for choice. My niece has recently used Audio T in Manchester for a Rega / Naim system and received excellent service from them.

Apologies to the OP for this thread diversion.

Yes, Neil, Geoff has retired to sunnier climes, but Pete remains, following the changes, and is as knowledgeable and helpful as ever.

I’m all done with my Naim odyssey, but should things change, they’re still my go to dealer. :+1:

2 Likes

I have had very positive demo & buying experiences with 2 Naim dealers in the past 3 months. In both cases I initiated contact after seeing ex-demo or second-user items on line on the dealer website, and both cases resulted in an up sell for the respective dealer with me buying extra classic box(es), interconnects and a DAC.

One has lent me kit, via courier, after my initial sale or return purchase during lockdown, the other would only do sale or return on ex-demo kit, but I think they do loans for prospective new equipment sales.

In both instances I kept (and paid for!) the Naim equipment that was sent out, or doorstep-collected by me - 5 Classic items in total, plus interconnects and even a Chord DAC.

Agreed…and they are now Chord dealers too :grimacing:

The NDX2 has just arrived…

1 Like

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.