Calling all 272 owners!

Your system details just say “Naim DAC”.

Can you say what other components you have?

My system changes hence why it isn’t listed in the profile.

I was using a Supernait 3 at the time that I did this test

I would like to hear it from Naim themselves to dare to believe it, if you’ll excuse me, there are many who really have no idea, who have guessed and speculated on this matter long enough…:wink:

2 Likes

I think I need to try NDX2/555PSDR into nDAC/555PSDR. Just need to sell my remaining kidney first :laughing:

I’ve listened to both into a nDAC and while similar, the ndx2 was a bit more engaging and caused more air guitar and dancing.

2 Likes

Patience…your wait is almost over…the deafening silence from Naim is evidence…

2 Likes

:+1:
Rather, I suspect that the deafening silence from Naim is due to heavy workload…:thinking::wink:

1 Like

Or they’re just ignoring you. :wink:

1 Like

Naim never, ever, comments on supposed imminent new releases until they release them or start the teasers before a planned release. So really the “deafening silence” means absolutely nothing in itself.

2 Likes

Please Naim deal with this. It’s ruined the last two Xmas for obviously all the hifi community, heavens knows what their families have suffered, PLEASE :pray:

1 Like

Depends how deafening the silence…

1 Like

My bank balance is very happy with the delay, me not so much.

As for Xmas, I ignore it as much as possible, it just sucks money out of more important things. E.g. Music, travel, photography and of course the focus of this forum.

1 Like

Yes, who knows, but I haven’t actually talked to them…:wink:

Kind of. But I’d like to think we can use Xmas (other celebratory holiday periods are available!) to embrace those things. Why not use it as a reason for visiting friends/relatives abroad and take the camera.

Flying over Xmas can be really expensive but if you fly out on Xmas day and return after the kids are back in school it is much cheaper. I used to do this for my visits to family who lived in Sri Lanka and always enjoyed the flight with Emirates or similar. Now I am retired, I just go when I feel like it and avoid peak times. Ignoring Xmas gives me a perfect excuse to be antisocial for a week or so and settle down with a few good books and music of choice.

Yes but we’ve taken the opportunity to visit or travel with friends in the UK to some great places and do some great photography.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.