Calling Superuniti owners who upgraded

I tend to agree, which really leaves the NDX2 and more $$.

FWIW - I have a NDX 2 with a screen and use a iPad 90 % of the time with the remote the other 10 % and it works quite well.

I think the deal offered above is a nice step up, and if you need a screen the NDX 2 is an option as Mike stated above.

Good luck with your decisions!


I’d hesitate getting a 272 anyway
If so, it had to be reduced substantially

Old platform, new version on the table etc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.