Can a NAS or a Unity Core connecter to an Ethernet port on a router be seen on the home WiFi network?

Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind.

Well I was having problems with Asset and MinimServe UPnP servers and I assumed with the Core I wouldn’t have that. But I’ve since fixed those problems so I’m wondering is I should forgo the Core and go a cheaper route with a NAS. I’m going to be spending a lot of time here in Washington rather than in Singapore where my main audio equipment is. If my wife and I decide to make this more a home than Singapore I may sell off my Singapore equipment to someone who has already been expressing an interest. Then I may decide on a Star or Nova with good speakers - in which case I might as well save the money from the Core.

Ha ha. Still that is a pretty box if you have other Uniti stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really can’t imagine what problems you had with Asset, just so-o easy.
Even easier now as the latest software & a single licence extend over all the hardware platforms.
I’ve never owned a UnitiServe let alone a Core but I’ve spent a lot (a lot) of time helping a disabled friend with his, so let me say there’s no chance ever of me owning a Core, & that doesn’t mean the naughty step either, thats a Star of the Week Certificate

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.