Cannot delete track from Tidal Playlist

Using the latest Naim iOS App (though this probably happened with previous versions), I am unable to delete a track from a playlist.

After apparently deleting a track, it appears to have disappeared, but the next time I use the Naim iOS App with Tidal, the deleted track is back again.

yes i found that too but if you open tidal itself via the app and delete it there it will stay deleted

I don’t see this problem, if I delete a Tidal track from a playlist in the Naim app, it immediately disappears from the Tidal app on the same device, and the desktop app. I wonder if there’s an issue with your connection to the Tidal server.

yes i found that too but if you open tidal itself via the app and delete it there it will stay deleted

The playlists were created in the Naim iOS App - if I open the Tidal App I don’t have any playlists showing.

Then there is definitely something odd going on. Tidal playlists should show up in any app, regardless of this one was used to create them. Are you sure you are logged into the same Tidal account on all apps? Can you see other saved lists, such as favourite track, artist, album?

After leaving things overnight, my Naim iOS Tiday playlists now show up in the Tidal iOS App and it looks like tracks remain deleted.

In the Naim iOS App however, tracks do not stay deleted.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.