Canon EOS R Custom Drop-In Filter

I have a Canon EOS R currently being converted for full spectrum sensor photography. I’ve begun investigating the idea of converting the EF adaptor’s drop-in filter to various IR/UV specifications, and I came across a promising post by Innocent_Bystander. The post appears to be closed, so I couldn’t reply in order to ask for guidance on how to convert the drop-in filters. I’m hoping to get some help, as I begin to set up my kit for Full Spectrum photography. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Maybe @Richard.Dane could re-open the thread for you?

If the OP would like a thread re-opened then they just need to let me know.

Sorry, to clarify for future reference, do you mean the OP of the original thread or CarSpy ?

OP of original thread, unless there’s a particularly important reason why it should be re-opened regardless. Otherwise just start a new thread, as has happened here.

@Richard.Dane, yes, please re-open it!

I was already thinking I’d need to ask so as I want to post some photos in there!

No problem, do you have a link to the thread or its title?

Thanks!

Just opened for you.

1 Like

Hi Richard, I went to post the pics and couldn’t get in. Did I not react fast enough? Woruld you mind opening again, please?

Thanks very much.

Opened again for you IB.

Thanks, Richard

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.