Cat Collars anyone?

Impossible for me to secure the garden, I live in a fairly rural environment with a golf course next to me, plenty of places for Milo to wander off to but to be fair he’s been pretty good so far, he’s also snipped which probably helps. He is very friendly and approachable and I’d just like to think he could be easily identified and returned if he wandered in to someone else’s house one day, I’m not convinced many would go to the trouble of bringing him to a vet to see if he’s chipped.

1 Like

These gps trackers look quite small by the way

1 Like

Exactly the same with us. Louis would find a way regardless, and the environment is generally safe, so we rely on the collar and tag as a backstop if he does get himself lost.

Yes - my wife would tell you that definitely helps rein him in a bit! :persevere:

No - I absolutely agree. Whereas a nice little tag with a mobile number on… Although to be fair we are more likely to get complaints about what he’s doing in their Garden, because he certainly doesn’t do that in ours! :poop:

1 Like

That first cat may be a Maine Coon - and they are MASSIVE! …so it might be a bit like the DFS Sofa adverts - where they source particularly small actors to make the sofas look bigger! …just in reverse…

What brand are they though - they’re the smallest I’ve seen - will do some research.

Pawtrack and Tractive

1 Like

No intention of going anywhere today, too chilly, why wander off when I can be crashed out in front of the fire?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.