Cats and Dogs at War - Naim System

Did anyone see the above on Channel 5? One of the houses had a nice looking Naim system. Very unusual to see a Hi-Fi in a house on TV at all, let alone a decent one!

There was a decent Naim system on Unforgotten in the last series.

Must admit not enjoying this series as much

1 Like

Hi which episode please

I noticed this too. Season 3. Think it was a superuniti. No sign of speakers.

Not sure, it was in the home of the character who was a TV host, so may be more than one episode

I’ve been searching for the old thread about systems on TV and films. Just watched series 16 episode 9 of NCIS, at 54 minutes there is a scene, I could identify Martin Logan speakers, the wall unit has about 20 boxes…

This could catch on… Hi-Fi and Naim box spotting :grinning:

In Hollywood I notice R2Rs are still in the cool category, and turntables for the music enthusiast category. DACs don’t seem to feature :sunglasses:

One of best use of Hi-Fi in a film was when in Pulp Fiction, Mia goes to her Teac X-2000 R reel to reel to cue up ‘Girl you’ll be a woman soon’

4 Likes

Pulp Fiction is an absolute masterpiece.

The film Looper - Mitchell Gyrodec with an AT95 the setting in his living room is stunning

MBPaYRyasb4sQ9EQrbQcKU4PFoqPzQHhlhvtv8Cct_8

1 Like

Nakamichi Tape deck in 9 half weeks - I could only dream of having one when this came out.

1 Like

And of course who can forget Clockwork Orange with Little Alex spinning discs on his Transcriptor turntable.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.