Chord mojo

I believe you can use without a battery, but importantly it can be replaced.

It seems a common issue and I’ve been following used mojos as I’d like one. I’d factor in replacement buying used.

1 Like

It can be replaced by Chord, and certainly I understand Hugo is possible DIY so I expect same for Mojo, though probably a bit more fiddly than changing AAs in a pocket radio.

1 Like

Ahhh! The Hugo looks to use the 18650 cell, I did think I’d seen one in relation to Chord products.

And now I’m looking into Chord battery powered DACs, obviously there are loads of posts about problems X) Oh internet!!

As we used to say at a well known car manufacturer it’s not a problem but a characteristic of that vehicle! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Falls foul of forum rules - shows DIY messing with electronics.

1 Like

Ask your dealer to return to chord and they can replace it. My first Hugo had the battery replaced twice by chord, at no charge, with the second occasion out of warranty

1 Like

I think @Simon-in-Suffolk had his battery replaced by the dealer, so don’t bin it.

1 Like

I will pop it over to Andy on Wednesday.
Short potter with Albert on Aberton reservoir.
Fish &chips from Riverside Manningtree.
Home and snooze.
Day done.
N

2 Likes

Sounds a plan👍

You are welcome to come over and have a listen once lockdown is fully over, i live in Colchester.

Indeed, who showed me how easy it was to do, so I will be doing myself now…
However the secret for longevity seems to be about keeping the device cool.

1 Like

Simon, i finally got round to putting a wifi mesh system in. We bought a Ring video doorbell that seemed to work….by our door, until i drilled the holes and fitted it. Wifi signal was not strong enough……mesh system, all sorted and much faster around the house👍

Gazza good to hear :+1:

1 Like

That would be nice. Perhaps later in the year after the third vaccination.
I would love to hear your system. Looks fab.
N

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.