Chord Music power cable

You suspect not,maybe… what system do you own?

1 Like

Try by yourself, the best choice.

2 Likes

Currently - in my music room, I’ve a Chord Choral system; in the lounge a Linn system. I had Naim CDX2/282/200/Allaes at the start of this century.

I find power cables make little difference to my current systems, but use Mark Grant mains leads because they’e better made than what’s in the box. Naim supplies super cables in the box despite which I succumbed to PowerLines. Never totally convinced I heard improvements, I found them awkward and sold them.

As I said I suspect rather than know. I’d follow @frenchrooster’s advice and try Chord Music. I feared you might buy before you try, but if you try before you buy then should give you a better answer than any post, especially mine, could ever give. Irrespective of price, they are only worth buying if you like them.

I’m surprised you use such an inexpensive power strip. I’d have though you’d have something substantially better based on your system.

No question…for this expensive price I will definitely try before…at least 2 weeks and even more before I’ll decide

1 Like

This power strip is my first one I bought not long ago

I agree. With something like a Chord Music power cord, and 3 very big power supplies, a better powerblock would be useful.
However the matrix 2 works well and is already a good uplift vs a micro wave powerstrip.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.