Chord powerhouse m6 or S6

M6 is a killer

Yes, itā€™s certainly a revelation.

My listening profile is 90/10 turntable/streamer and I was contemplating a NDX ā†’ NDX2 upgrade but tbh, for similar money (or a bit less), this is proving to be a better all round improvement.

I know it has its nay sayers but in my system in my room and to my ears it is a great investment and Iā€™m happy. And, at the end of the day, thatā€™s what itā€™s all about isnā€™t it? :notes::notes::notes::notes::notes::notes:

5 Likes

Did you try the S6

No I didnā€™t

Hi all,

As we have seen with other mains blocks over the years, is there a preferred plug in order with the Chord?

On the M6 itā€™s the noisiest components first.

Hair dryer first then.

4 Likes

Are you really sure thatā€™s applicable on this forumšŸ¤£

3 Likes

The most significant upgrade was the M6 for me

2 Likes

I do wonder if these will be coming to North America.

1 Like

A friend with 500 system swapped between epic and signature and it was v obvious the signature was worth the extra - and I then chose one for mine too

1 Like

Do not go near Music :kissing_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

:joy:

How does the Chord Epic / Signature compare to the Naim Powerline on Naim amps and Chord DACs?

The current Acrolink cord that is connected to the DAC in my system costs more than the DAC itself, actual price paid(I know it may sound nuts). I was just wondering if there are people who use the Chord Music mains cable with equipment that is around the same price as the Music, or lower.

Yes meā€¦Chord music to M6

3 Likes

Ditto. A great combo!!

1 Like

Naughty Pete wants me to try the music interconnect from nd555 next

2 Likes

If youā€™re in the US maybe you should listen to a Shunyata Denali or a Hydra. Also listen to Shunyata Alpha NR V.2 power cords.

1 Like

I came to the conclusion not to save to buy the best for electricity, this is the source

1 Like