Christmas Thanks

Hi all have a great and safe Christmas break, thanks for great posts and advice given… stay safe and enjoy the music. Finally thanks Naim for hosting and running this site!
Richieroo

43 Likes

Hi hope everyone who celebrates has a brilliant holiday. Only recently joined but its so nice to be part of this community.

6 Likes

Nadolig Llawen - Merry Christmas.

Have a good time, stay safe,

9 Likes

Seldom post but would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone on this forum a very Happy Christmas and a great New Year.

7 Likes

Yes Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.

Take care,
Mark

4 Likes

I’m not going to on much now until after the Christmas holiday, so Best Wishes for an enjoyable safe and healthy Christmas to all including @Richard.Dane @Naim.Marketing and all employees at Naim who make those wonderful black boxes.

Andy

6 Likes

Enjoy Christmas everyone; stay safe and keep posting.

Roger

3 Likes

However and wherever you celebrate the holiday hope it is safe and enjoyable.

I particularly want to thank Richard Dane. His wisdom and patient moderation are a huge part of the success of the Forum as somewhere where expertise and opinion can be shared freely.

Bruce

8 Likes

yes another great year on the forum - thanks to @Richard.Dane for all the work and all at NAIM esp @Naim.Marketing for input on topics

here is to good music what ever that may be on your system in what ever format -

enjoy the music and your Journey

352861_1

just pleased 2021 has not aged me at ALL !!! :grinning:

12 Likes

I would like to second that thanks Richard !!! … not just good moderation very helpful advice as well … keep it up!!! Perhaps I may meet you again if factory tours come back… I missed hearing the full Statement system properly last time… :nerd_face: :+1:

6 Likes

Great forum and members
Great products
Great moderators
Great inspiration
Great help

Created the best music year till date. Looking forward to 2022 and maybe maybe an updated 272 :sparkles:or 252 or…

PS. I’ve realised this community and care from moderators might be worth much more than I imagined when starting out with Naim. Expensive yes. Worth it, YES :sparkles:

6 Likes

Yes, I too would like to wish everyone a great Christmas and a happy new year, with special wishes to Clare, Richard and Mark back at Naim HQ for the wonderful factory tour back in August, what a special few hours that was! Enjoy all!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone!

1 Like

And it’s a Merry Christmas :santa::santa::santa: from me , wishing everybody a peaceful and restful break.

And whilst we make Merry , let’s take time to remember those for whom this year has not been great and those working on Christmas Day and who won’t see their families or loved ones

8 Likes

Happy Holidays!!!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas all. I’d like to echo the thanks, this has been a really stressful 24 month period for everyone, and the good humour and supportiveness in this forum has been great during this time. The occasional snarky moment, but largely a safe haven in troubled times, rare on the Internet. So thanks for the fun conversations about music, wine hifi, cricket (insert your own interests…). And many thanks to @Richard.Dane for his well judged moderation helping to keep it as friendly as it is, and to @Naim.Marketing @NeilS @Stevesky for the support well over the bounds of duty.
Have a great one everyone. :christmas_tree:

13 Likes

I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Christmas. And I thank you all for making the Naim forum a special place, especially during these strange and sometimes difficult times.

I will of course be on here from time to time (while cooking Christmas lunch) on the day itself, as well as on Boxing day.

And I’d like to share this message of Seasonal Greetings from the Naim website;

14 Likes

And it’s a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all our readers, with, as already mentioned, a huge thank you to all the usual suspects at Planet Naim. :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :snowman_with_snow: :snowman_with_snow: :santa: :santa:

3 Likes

Afternoon all, just wanted to take a minute to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a happy year, most of all good health!
These days people don’t spend much time or thought on some personal words to their friends and family, they just copy and paste some random rubbish and send it on.
So, after all we’ve been though together this year I want to thank you for your friendship and wish you a happy 2018!
You are the best gymnastics group anyone could ask for.
Best wishes, Helen

8 Likes

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and a very happy new year. This forum and everyone here have made this year a much easier year to get through. I have learnt so many new materials here. Thank you so much @Richard.Dane for looking after this forum. Sorry for all the headache we give you. Thank you @Will & @Naim.Marketing, too and rest of the staff at Naim.

Take care. Have a very safe, healthy, joyous and filled with love holiday.

10 Likes