Comparative value propositions

I saw a Michael Jordan rookie card sell for nearly $1 million. So much “wealth” has been created this past 18 months. Plenty of “bitcoin millionaires” out there bidding up everything.

Only one upsampling filter which is good for the Chord DAC is sinc-Mx, LNS15, just stick to it and you are good with the HQPlayer, regardless which Chord DAC you are playing.

You may be surprised how good HQPlayer is (relatively to the Chord MS).

I wish more firms would do entry level systems like Rega do - so that younger people found audio attractive .

Perhaps it’s made from the same materials as an LP12 belt. :wink:

I, too, hear about these - but as a proportion of the population they are almost infinitesimal.

Sadly I think the rich have got a lot richer over my lifetime, but the poor haven’t, so the gap has widened. Mostly the people in power have little or no idea of what life is like for the lower sections of society, while they line their and their cronies’ pockets through their policies. However more discussion of this would need care not to get political.

2 Likes

More like subject to similar (excessive) escalation… :expressionless:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.