Connecting a 32.5/hc to non naim amp

Hi, i want to connect a 32.5/hc to a non naim power amp. I believe i need a 4 pin din to rca cable, but which high cap socket do i use. Is it socket number 1, 2, or 3?

Sockets 1, 2 & 3 have the same pin-out, so I’m not sure it matters much. But the printing at the back says socket 3 for the first passive amp, so I would do that:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the reply. My hicap is a cb one and the rear panel is slightly different


Not sure i understand why you would connect socket 3 to a preamp when the pre is connected via socket 4?

Use socket 2 on CB HiCaps, socket 3 carries power.

Hi, thanks for the info. I thought i’d ask the question rather than risk experimentation!

1 Like

Ah I should have noticed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.