Connecting a bluetooth transmitter to a Supernait 2

Hi there. I wonder if anyone can help…

I would like to connect a bluetooth transmitter to my Supernait 2 so I can listen to my CD player and ND5 XS through my bluetooth headphones. I know I could do this via the headphone jack on the front of the Supernait 2 but would prefer to connect a bluetooth transmitter to the rear of the unit. I was wondering if I could connect to the 4-pin DIN bi-amp out, and if that is possible, where I might source the relevant 4-pin DIN to RCA phono jacks.

I would welcome any thoughts or hear from others who may have had a similar issue.

You could probably use the tape record rather than biamp output. This would need a 5 pin din to 4 rca interconnect, where 2 of the 4 rca plugs would give you line output feed for your Bluetooth transmitter. Try flashback cables.

Thanks for that Robert. Very swift response! I hadn’t thought of that. Are the Aux 2 in/out what you mean by the tape record? And would any of the 4
RCA plugs (of differing colours) do for connection to the bluetooth transmitter?

Yes aux2 forgot the exact name. The 4 rca will be left/right “play” and left/right “record” the latter being the pair you need. The colours depends on who made it. I have a chord one bought 2nd hand and it was a process of elimination to work out which was which for the 4 rca, which I think were red blue green yellow.

That was really helpful Robert. I will try your suggestion. And I’ll try to remember to get back to you to tell you if it worked out. Happy Easter.
Best wishes
David

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.